Well, it all started with Cheryl. Mei Yi hasn't done it so after me, MEI YI has to do it. Hehe, you can't escape gal. Your name will be written on 3 blogs now. Hehe, aren't you honoured?
7 things that scare me:
1)Losing someone T-T
2)Bad results *ouch, lost my reputation*
3)Getting yelled at and knowing it is my fault
4)Injuries, sickness and great distress (ie Pain)
5)Darkness
6)Insects!!!
7)Presentations and big exams
7 things that I like most:
1) Organisation (as in neat and tidiness, not a guild btw)
2) Music
3) Dancing
4) Worships~
5)
Chocolates and food!!
6) Acts of kindness and pampering ^.^
7) Of course my friends and family.
7 important things in my room:
1) My desk lamp
2) Bed~ i can hear it calling me now...
3) Books (story and others)
4) Diary
5) Dusbin (yes, i throw a lot of things daily)
6) Bible
7) Tissue
7 random facts about me:
1) I am self-conscious
2) I miss people easily >.>
3) I'M AFRAID OF GETTING FAT!
4) The first thing I do after morning chores is to read the bible ^.^
5) I do stretching exercises when I wake up and before I sleep
6) I like to sing when I have nothing to do
7) I like to write my thoughts and feelings down
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Walk down the aisle...
2) Go travelling around the world
3) Eat as much
chocolates and good food
4) Live my life to the best of my abilities
5) Erm. Gaze into someone's eyes and say "I love you"
6) Have a pet~ and maybe my own house...
7) Get mentees
7 things I can do:
1) DO DOUBLE PIROUETTE!! and fouette turns ^.^
2) Cook pasta
3) Be sweet to someone
4) Play solitaire
5) Be a good listening ear~
6) Ride a bicycle
7) Paint my nails!
7 things I can't do:
1) Score a goal for soccer
2) Not complain of how bad my day was
3) Keep quiet when angry
4) Continuous beats for jumps >.>
5) Study for long hours
6) Not get upset of a childish and selfish person
7) Have the patience to hunt for drops
7 things I say most:
1) Oi
2) Aiyo
3) oh crap
4) ...like...
5) Hahas/ wahaha
6) Heh
7) ...
7 celebrity crushes: (response> ...oh man...)
1) Tom Felton
2) Keanu Reeves
3) Nicholas Tse
4) Hugh Jackman
5) The guy playing Dracula in 'Dracula'
6) Eminem >.>
7) Um...Orlando as Legolas??
7 people who have to do this:
1) MEI YI
2) Anyone who reads my blog and is kind enough to do this
3) You
4) And you
5) And you
6) And you
7) And you ^.^
Done~ Hahas. Today, at the very last minute Cartan called me to go out. So go out we did! Met Mei Yi and Cheryl at Tanah Merah Interchange (where 3 222 buses went pass before a 14 came!!) and then hopped onto the train to meet our last member. Hahas, and yeah Cartan, your dressing is quite like a child...which isn't an insult btw. And arhems, I kind of accidently said out loud that under my jacket I wasn't wearing any top in the mrt...but I interrupted myself halfway thru...hee hee.
Oh no...I hope no one heard me >.> I really really hope no one heard me...
Anyways. It was Mei Yi's first time eating at subway! She and I ordered Italian BMT which was excellent, right?? I told you my taste in food has always been quite good. ^.^ Then we bought 12 cookies for $9: oatmeal raisins, chocolate chip and double chocolate. SUBWAY COOKIES ARE THE BEST BESIDES FAMOUS AMOS! I highly recommend them~ So after dinner, we went to Esplanade (where Mei Yi was oogling at Arwen's necklace from Lotr and I had my eye on one of Harry Potter's poster, the one of his profile.) and to the rooftop terrence to just...er..talk. Yeah.
It's been a year since we first came there to talk about life after secondary school...our expectations and our wishes and dreams...and now...I think all of us has matured one way or another. Yes, even Cartan matured by 0.1%. Wo0t!
Hahas. When I read back my entries in my blog...I realise...how much I have changed...and my life. No swearings here, not so much angsty stuff, rantings, stress blah blah. I mean, poly life is not as stressed as sec but it's still sem 1. So it's too early to judge now. But, the memories of SAC, all the times we endured pushups from seniors, yelled at juniors, rushed around for teachers and stayed back to finish homeworks and tasks...they were the times when we grew. We're all now a year older, starting a new phrase of life...I gotta thank all of you for staying together through all the injustices of life and joys.
But oh...how long our friendships have lasted...especially of Mei Yi and I. 11 years of friendship leh!! So seh right?? Hahas. We have done everything- from late night calls, gatherings, crying to yelling and ignoring each other- and still we remain close friends...if not, even closer than before! So who said conflicts will destroy a friendship?
Haiz..nowadays, I feel soooo lazy to get out of my house...next week, school is starting and I really don't want to change classes. I guess I feel insecure about moving just as I have begin to settle down...haiz...but I guess...life is like that in a way. We're constantly moving...especially with Internet now where data gets outdated the very next day. It is only by getting out of our comfort zone will we be able to find out what we're really made of.
What am I made of? Cells, tissues, flesh, blood and water duh.
Whatever.
Hmm...I see Cheryl facing a relationship problem now...and Carlene happily in a relationship...and me and Mei Yi are single...and it made me think...how will my bf be like? What will it become in the future? I guess I'll take it a step at a time. Currently, I'd like to focus on my studies, to make friends and to grow...Significant others...I think I'm not matured enough for him. So there! I intend to stay single through my poly years. I'm only 17, for goodness sake...there's a whole life in front of me...so many things to do and to discover. But I am happy for you two who have found someone to share your lives with. ^.^
Alone between the sky and seaAn island reaching out to meNeglected, a world apart rejectedIts wild shore, deserted and unsought forAn island, this island, my island is youI will be there without the past that hounds meThere without the fears that bound meAlone without my memories as empty as the endless seasI will be there without the pride that taunts meWithout the love and hate that haunts meAnd in that moment I will knowThe way to show that still I love you so...- Alone by Nana Mouskouri